Use the calendar below to select your tour date and book online!
- This event has passed.
Berlin Ghost Walk 7/14/16 8pm *TOUR 2
07/14/2016 @ 8:00 pm - 9:55 pm$9 – $15
Berlin Ghost Walk – tour with the strangest energy.
Walking dead, the elemental, a healing tree and ley lines
About the Berlin Ghost Walk – The 1.5 mile Ghost Walk of historic Berlin, Maryland will include enchanting places like the Atlantic Hotel, Ned France’s walk, the Old Fish Shop, the Store of Crazy Characters, the IOOF, the Maryland Wine Bar, Pitts House and St. Paul’s Graveyard. It also features a “healing tree” and a hidden site known to be occupied by elementals.
This tour lasts 1.5 to 2 hours and is about a 1.4 mile walk.
COST: $15 per adult, $9 for kids 8 to 12 years old.
ADVANCED TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to where it says TICKETS.
TIPS / GRATUITIES – Cost of ticket does not include gratuity. Please give your guide a tip if you think she or he has done well and offered an informative and entertaining experience.
BOOKS – Your guide will have a limited number of copies of Haunted Ocean City & Berlin signed by author, Mindie Burgoyne available for $20 (cash- includes tax). The book contains most of the stories featured on the walk, and is written by the owner of Chesapeake Ghost Walks.
TIME, DRESS & INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Ghost Walk begins on time. Please meet fifteen minutes prior to the start.
- All Ghost Walks take from 1.5 to 2 hours
- We walk in the rain – and only cancel when weather poses a hazard to public safety, which is very rare (cloud to ground lightning, hurricane, ice / snow). We rarely cancel. We will notify you by phone in the unlikely event that we do cancel your walk so PLEASE INCLUDE CELL PHONE number on registration.
- Dress for the weather (coat, waterproof shoes, insect repellant)
- Bring your umbrella if it looks like rain (we still walk if it rains)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring your camera. That’s part of the fun.
TICKETS: Your guide will have a list of all ticket holders on site. It’s fine to bring your ticket electronically (on your phone).
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Full refund will be given if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the tour’s start. If cancellation is NOT made within 48 hours of the tour, no refunds will be given. However, all registrations are transferable, so feel free to allow a friend or family member to attend in your place. Just give them your order voucher and let us know who is coming in your place